不同价位的精美音乐盒 健身减肥瘦身产品 时尚、运动服饰女鞋围巾配件

2008年8月14日星期四

Invest in your MIND

When we talk about investment, people will think about investing in stock market, mutual funds, properties or many kinds of investment vehicles. But most people less aware that the real and most powerful asset that you have is your MIND.

There are many ways how u can invest in your MIND:

1. READING
Buy books... any books that gives benefit, can be religious book, health, money making etc. I invest my money a lot in motivation, business and financial planning books. Sometimes I read books very slow just to digest the message, sometimes I can finish a book very fast because excited to know more what are ideas the writer wants to convey.

2. Attending seminar/ courses
Beside buying books to read, I attended too many seminars and courses. In Public Mutual, the company itself has provide good support of trainings for all the consultants. List of training I had attended ( I am a part-timer and I sacrifice a lot just to attend all these trainings in my first year of joining):


Investment Link VS UT (Other) Date attended: 05/09/2006

Prospectus - Prof Appro / FIFR (Other) Date attended: 05/09/2006

QUARTERLY FUND REVIEW Date attended: 26/09/2006

FINANCIAL PLANNING MODULES (M) Date attended: 18/10/2006

FP ADVISOR - (OTHERS) Date attended: 19/10/2006

AGENT ORIENTATION PROGRAM / SUCCESS 101 Date attended: 16/01/2007

SUCCESS AGENT SEMINAR Date attended: 17/01/2007

RECRUITMENT SKILL (M) / RECRUIMENT FOR GROWTH Date attended: 23/01/2007

UNDERSTANDING ANNUAL REPORT Date attended: 07/02/2007

SUCCESS AGENT SEMINAR Date attended: 29/03/2007

JUMP START PROGRAM / QUICK START (M) Date attended: 24/04/2007

INVESTMENT TALK (OTHERS) - Date attended: 04/07/2007

SUCCESS AGENT SEMINAR Date attended: 06/07/2007

TOP ACHIEVER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM -Date attended: 02/04/2008

QUARTERLY FUND REVIEW Date attended: 13/05/2008

CUSTOMER RETENTION & UPSELLING (M) Date attended: 27/05/2008

DISC FOR EFFECTIVE SELLING(OTHERS) Date attended: 08/06/2008

Beside company trainings, I participate also in branch activities which may not stated in my profile of Mutual ACE trainings.

Every Wednesday night, we had also "Agency Training" with our Group Agency Manager at Bangsar branch, which comittedly I will attend even though my house is quite far from Bangsar.

I also invest thousands of money in doing more professional course which is "Certified Financial Planner (CFP)" with KMDC Development at PJ Uptown. I found myself gain extra knowledge that benefit myself how to plan for my own financial standing. With the knowledge to manage my ownself, surely I will share that to many others, so more people will gain benefits.

3. LISTENING
Beside buying books and invest a lot of time, money, energy to attend seminars/ courses, I also spend quite large sumes of money in buying audio CDs. While driving I spend the journey listening to CDs. Now is 'information technology' era. So many good CDs available in the market.

These are some of major ways how i invest my mind with. Actually there are more ways I believe. It is your choice whether you feel you want it, or you don't want it, everything available in the market.

All of us given two great gifts: your mind and your time. It is up to you what you please with both. You are what you think. If you invest in your mind and learn how to acquire assets you will be choong wealth as your goals and your future. The choice is yours and only yours!

This article is borrowed from http://nursuraya-pm.blogspot.com